To view and navigate the hierarchy of pages:
- Open a site for editing. Make sure that is set to Edit.
- Click to show options for managing and editing pages and page content.
- Click to list the first level of pages.
- Click a page to view the page.Pages with an arrow (>) have a nested layer of pages. Click the page to show the nested pages.
You can also use the search box at the top of the page list to find the page you want.
- To view or change settings for a particular page, click for that page. See Change Page Settings.