From the Infrastructure Console, you can provision instances of Digital Assistant.
Create an Instance of Digital Assistant
- Sign in to your Oracle Cloud account.
- From the Infrastructure Console, click the navigation menu in the top left corner, scroll down to the More Oracle Cloud Services section of the menu, expand Platform Services, and select Digital Assistant.
Description of the illustration oci_console_platform_menu.png
- Click Instances.
- Click Create Instance.
- In the Details section of the Instance area, fill in the following details:
Instance Name: Enter a name that reflects usage of the instance. For example, for a development environment, you might use oda-dev1.
You can use a name of up to 20 characters. It must start with a letter, and can contain only letters, numbers and hyphens (-). It cannot end with a hyphen (-).
Description: (Optional) Enter a brief description of what the instance is used for.
Notification Email: Status reports on the instance are sent to this email.
Region: A region is a localized geographic area.
If Region is not visible, it means that there isn't the capacity to create your instance. Contact Oracle Support who can help you get your Digital Assistant provisioned as soon as possible. See Get Support.
Tags: (Optional) Add tags and assign tags to this service.
- If you have a placement tag from Oracle:
- In the Special Instructions section of the Instance area, select the I have special instructions from Oracle checkbox.
- Input your placement tag.
- Click Next.
- Review the instance details, then click Create.
There will be a short wait before you receive an email confirming that your Digital Assistant instance is ready for you to sign into.