The your account lists all of the service consoles you have access to.
To access your account:
- From your browser, go to the Oracle Cloud website found here:
- Click and then select Sign in to Cloud.
- Click Sign in using Traditional Cloud Account.
- Select the Data Center and click Next.
- Enter your Identity Domain and click Go.
- Enter your username and password and click Sign In.The Infrastructure Console displays.
Note:When an Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service is provisioned, a service instance is not automatically created. The first time you sign in to your account you will not see a service instance dispayed for your service. The service administrator must create the service instance. See Create a Service Instance.