Activating applications reinstates the access rights to applications for users and groups. You can use Oracle Identity Cloud Service to activate multiple applications simultaneously.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Applications.
- Select the check box for each deactivated application that you want to activate, or to activate all deactivated applications, search for accounts with a status of Inactive. Then, select the Select All check box.
Tip:A red circle with a white line through the circle indicates a deactivated application.
- Complete one of the following choices:
- To activate one application, click Activate, and then click OK in the Confirmation window.
- To activate more than one application, click Activate, and then click OK in the Confirmation window.
Note:You cannot activate an Oracle Public Cloud application from the UI. You will encounter an error if you try activating any Oracle Public Cloud application.