Deactivating an application temporarily disable the access rights to applications that users or groups have. You can use Oracle Identity Cloud Service to deactivate multiple applications simultaneously.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Applications.
- Select the check box for each activated application that you want to deactivate, or to deactivate all applications, search for accounts with a status of Active. Then, select the Select All check box.
Tip:A green check mark indicates an activated application.
- Complete one of the following choices:
- To deactivate one application, click Deactivate, and then click OK in the Confirmation window.
- To deactivate more than one application, click Deactivate, and then click OK in the Confirmation window.
Note:You cannot deactivate an Oracle Public Cloud application from the UI. You will encounter an error if you try deactivating any Oracle Public Cloud application.