You can use Oracle Identity Cloud Service to remove multiple applications simultaneously.
- In the Identity Cloud Service admin console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Applications.
- To remove an application, deactivate it first.
- Select the check box for each application that you want to remove, or to remove all applications, select the Select All check box.
- Complete one of the following choices:
- To remove one application, click Remove, and then click OK in the Confirmation window.
- To remove more than one application, click Remove, and then click OK in the Confirmation window.
Note:You cannot remove an Oracle Public Cloud application from the UI. You will encounter an error if you try removing any Oracle Public Cloud application.