Custom applications are non Oracle Public Cloud (OPC) services. You can modify custom applications by assigning users to them. Users can access the My Apps page to view these applications.
The application must be activated.
The application must be assigned to the current user who is accessing the My Apps page
The Display in My Apps check box must be selected in the Details tab in the applications.
You can directly assign users to an application as follows.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Applications.
- Click the application that you want to modify.
- Click Users.
- Click Assign.
- In the Assign Users window, do one of the
- Select the check box for each user that you want to assign to the application.
- For a provisioned application, select Assign next to the user that you want to assign to the application. Enter the required values for the form, and then click Save.
Note:If the form contains multi-valued attributes, then an Add button appears to the right of each attribute. Click Add, and then in the Allowed Values window, select the values for the attribute, and click OK.
- Click OK.
If you assigned a provisioned application to the user, then you can modify the values of the application form. To do this, click the Action menu , select Edit, change the appropriate values, and then click Save.
You can activate or deactivate an user's account assigned to a synchronized app that's created from the App Catalog. To do so:
Click the Action menu to the right of the user account that you assigned to the application.
Click Activate or Deactivate.
In the Activate Account? or Deactivate Account? window, click OK.
See Enabling Provisioning for an App Catalog Application for more information about configuring provisioning for an application to manage the lifecycle of user accounts in the application.