You can modify custom applications by removing users from them. Users can no longer view these applications through the My Apps page.
Prerequisite: The application must be activated.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Applications.
- Click the application that you want to modify.
- Click Users.
- Select the check box for each user that you want to remove from the application.
- Click Revoke.
- Complete one of the following choices:
- To remove one user from the custom application, in the Revoke User? dialog box, click Revoke User.
- To remove multiple users from the custom application, in the Revoke Users? dialog box, click Revoke Users.