You can brand notification templates to display a logo in the header and footer regions of the templates.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, click Settings, and then click Branding.
- If Oracle Branding (default) is selected, then click Custom Branding.
- In the Header Logo pane or the Footer Logo pane, click Upload.
- Select the logo that will appear in the header region or footer region for all notifications.
Tip:Make sure that your logo has a GIF, JPEG, or PNG file extension, does not exceed 200 pixels for the height or width, and has a maximum file size of 300 KB.
- Click Save.
- In the Confirmation window, click Yes.