You can create groups in Oracle Identity Cloud Service.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Groups.
- Click Add.
- In the Name and Description fields of the Add Group window, enter the name and descriptive information about the group.
- To allow users to request access to this group, click User can request access.
- To assign user accounts to the group, go to step 6. Otherwise, click Finish.
- Click Next.
- Select the check box for each user account that you want to assign to the group, and then click Finish.
Tip:To search for user accounts to assign to the group, in the search field, enter all or part of the beginning of the user names, first names, or last names of the user accounts that you want to locate, and then press Enter.