By default, in the Groups page, you can see the name and description for each group.
You can also see other information about a group, such as any user accounts assigned to the group.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Groups.
- Click the group about which you want to view additional information.
Tip:To search for groups, enter all or part of the beginning of the group name that you want to locate in the Search Groups field, and then press Enter.
- Click Details.In this tab, you see information about the group, including the name and description of the group, and whether users can request access to this group. You can edit attribute values for the group.
- Click Users.In this tab, you see a list of user accounts assigned to the group. You can assign user accounts to the group or remove user accounts from the group.
- Click Access.In this tab, you see a list of any applications assigned to the group. You can assign applications to the group or remove applications from the group.