After you create a configuration file in the Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On (ESSO) Administrative Console, the next step is to create a secure form fill app in Oracle Identity Cloud Service.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, click Applications, and then click Add.
- In the Add Application window, click App Catalog.
- In the Type of Integration section, click Form Fill, locate Generic Secure FormFill App Template, and then click Add.
- Complete the App Details by entering a Name, Description, and Application URL.
The application name must match the file name of the .ini file created in the ESSO Administrative Console.
- Optional. In the Tags section, click Add Tag to add tags to your App Catalog application to organize and identify it.
- In the Display Settings section, select
Display in My Apps.
Important:If you do not select Display in My Apps, the application does not display in the My Apps page for users.
When you select the Display in My Apps check box in applications, the app is then visible in the My Apps page, but selecting this check box doesn’t enable or disable SSO to the app.
- Select the User can request access check box, if you want the app to be listed in the Catalog. This option allows end users to request access to applications from their My Apps page by clicking Add and then selecting the app from the Catalog.
- Click Add.
- Click Import to import the secure form fill configuration file that you created in the ESSO Administrative Console.The application has been added in deactivate state. To activate your application, click Activate next to the app name.
- To assign users to the application, click Users.
Tip:Assign the application to yourself or a test user. This will save you time when testing the secure form fill app.
- To assign groups to the application, click Groups.