You can use Oracle Identity Cloud Service to remove an identity provider.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, click Security, and then click Identity Providers.
- In the Identity Providers page, if the identity provider that you want to remove is assigned to an identity provider policy, then remove it from the policy. See Remove Identity Providers from the Policy.
- Click the Action menu to the right of the identity provider that you want to remove.
- Select Edit.A window that displays configuration settings for the identity provider opens.
- Click Delete.
Note:Deleting a social identity provider removes the user profiles that are linked to that social identity provider. Alternatively, consider deactivating the social identity provider (which does not remove the user profiles) so that users can still see the accounts in My Profile but can't use them to log in.
- In the Confirmation window, click OK.