After viewing details about, activating or deactivating, and testing an identity provider, you can modify it.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, click Security, and then click Identity Providers.
- In the Identity Providers page, click the Action menu to the right of the identity provider that you want to modify.
- Select Edit.A window that displays configuration settings for the identity provider opens.
- Click Edit.
- Modify a configuration setting for the identity provider:
- Enter the value in the attribute field (for example, the Name field).
- Select the value from the drop-down menu (for example, the Signature Hashing Algorithm menu).
- Remove the value from the field (for example, the Encryption Certificate field).
- After editing the configuration settings for the identity provider, click Save.