You can use Oracle Identity Cloud Service to export users and groups assigned to Oracle application roles of Oracle applications.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Applications.
- In the Applications page, click the Oracle application that has application roles with users and groups assigned to them.
- Click Application Roles.
- To export all application roles that have users and groups assigned to them, click Export, and then select Export All.To export only some application roles, select the check box for each application role that you want to export. Click Export, and then select Export Selected.
Tip:The number that appears within parentheses to the right of Export All is how many application roles are created for the Oracle application. The number within parentheses to the right of Export Selected is how many application roles that you selected to export.
- In the Export Application Roles window, click Export Application Roles.
- After Oracle Identity Cloud Service creates the export file, a Job ID link appears. Click the link.
- Review the details that appear in the Jobs page. This page shows how many application roles that you attempted to export, how many application roles Oracle Identity Cloud Service exported successfully, and how many application roles can't be exported because of a system error.
- Click Download.
See Export Job Errors to download a CSV file of any errors to your local machine.