Access Oracle Identity Cloud Service through a service web console or the REST API.
If you are using a Linux Firefox browser, ensure that you are using the latest version. Install the latest version of Linux Firefox browser.
Ensure that you are using a supported browser.
Sign in to the Oracle Public Cloud Services — My Services application and open the Cloud service console from the dashboard.
Use the Cloud service URL supplied to you either in an email or by your administrator.
Whichever method you choose, you must provide a user name, and password to sign in. Check your email or contact your administrator for your credentials.
To access Oracle Identity Cloud Service using the My Services application:
- Open your web browser, go to
http://cloud.oracle.com, and then click Sign In.
- On the first Sign In to Oracle Cloud page, select Cloud Account with Identity Cloud Service, enter your Cloud Account Name, and then click My Services.
- On the second Sign In to Oracle Cloud page, enter your user name and password, and click Sign In.
- From the navigation menu at the top of the My Services page, click Users.
- In the User Management page, click Identity Console.
Tip:You can also access Oracle Identity Cloud Service from the My Services page. Expand the Navigation Drawer and then click Users. In the User Management page, click Identity Console.