You use the Secure Form Fill Admin Client (Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On (ESSO) Administrative Console) to create and update secure form fill configuration files for your custom secure form fill apps in Oracle Identity Cloud Service. Use these instructions to install the Secure Form Fill Admin Client.
- On the Download page, locate the Secure Form Fill Admin Client and download it. See Downloading Oracle Identity Cloud Service SDKs and Applications.
Note:The ESSO Administrative Console is part of the Secure Form Fill Admin Client.
- In the download location, unzip the file.
- Double-click the installer to launch the install wizard, and then click Next.
- Choose the Complete installation option, click Next, and then click Install.
- When the installation completes, click Finish.
Note:This documentation explains, at a high level, how to use the ESSO Administrative Console only as it pertains to custom secure form fill apps and Oracle Identity Cloud Service. For additional instructions, see the help in the ESSO Administrative Console.