If you're logging in to Oracle Identity Cloud Service for the first time, then set up your profile information. If you've already set up your profile, then you can modify this information.
Your profile includes the following types of information:
- Account information: Your user name, email address, full name, instant messaging address, and home and mobile phone numbers.
- Work information: Your job title, your work address, phone number, and country, and your time zone and language (locale). The time zone and locale determine the time zone and language that displays for your account in the Identity Cloud Service console.
- Other information: Your user type, employee number, organization name, division, department, and cost center.
If you don’t see a field that you need for your profile, then create it. Or, you can change the permissions for the fields that appear in the My Profile Details tab of the My Profile console. For example, you may want to hide fields that aren't used. Or, you may want to protect the values associated with some fields so that they’re not changed inadvertently.
- In the My Profile console, click My Profile Details and
update any information, as necessary.For example, you can change the time zone and language that displays for your account.
- If you have a multi-valued attribute for your profile, then a
Values link appears to the right of the attribute. To
populate this attribute with values:
- Click the Values link.
- In the popup window that appears, click Add.
- In the text box that appears, enter a value for the attribute.
- Repeat steps b and c to add other values for the attribute.
Tip:To remove an existing value from the attribute, click the X button to the right of the value.
- Click OK. The counter to the right of the Values link changes to reflect the updated number of values for the attribute.
- Click Save.