You can change the primary email address that was set up for you when your account was created.
The primary email address is the email address to which all your notifications are sent. Your administrator has already set your primary email address.
- In the My Profile console, click Email Options.
- To the right of the Primary Email field, click Change.
- In the Reauthentication dialog box, enter your password, and then click OK.
- In the Edit Primary Email dialog box, enter a new email address in the Primary Email field.
- Click Save & Verify.
- In the verify your email address dialog box, verify your new email address, and then click Send.
Note:In addition to your primary email address, you can set an alternate (recovery) email address that you can use to help you recover your account. See Set Your Account Recovery Options.