Note the following SAP Ariba Adapter restrictions.
- Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) attachments in an Ariba outbound SOAP service scenario are not supported because this is not supported by the Oracle Integration Adapter SDK. To continue without attachments, ensure that the attachments are disabled in the Ariba sandbox.
- During the data import process from any adapter or system, the SAP Ariba Adapter performs the following tasks:
- Compresses a large data file and turns it into a ZIP file
- Sends only a 10 MB ZIP file to the SAP Ariba sandbox
- Updates the status to 200
Note:The status update to 200 by the SAP Ariba Adapter means data has been transferred to the sandbox. A status update to 200 does not include any information about data processing in the SAP Ariba sandbox. For information about data processing, check the SAP Ariba sandbox.
- The Transactional data operation does not show tasks
that are not part of any batch process. For example, the Import Catalog Views
operation is not part of any batch process. Therefore, the SAP Ariba Adapter does not show it in the user interface.
While loading the Transactional data into SAP Ariba, the selected task should be part of a batch process. Otherwise, you cannot see the task in the user interface and cannot load the data.
Note:There are overall service limits with Oracle Integration. A service limit is the quota or allowance set on a resource. See Service Limits.