The SAP Ariba Adapter enables developers to build integrations with SAP Ariba. You can configure the SAP Ariba Adapter as an invoke connection and a trigger connection in an integration in Oracle Integration.
The SAP Ariba Adapter offers procure-to-pay solutions. It helps to create requisitions, purchase orders, and payment methods in the SAP Ariba application. The SAP Ariba Adapter also supports supplier onboarding, master data synchronization (for example, supplier/contract data synchronization with other ERP systems).
- Supports both buyer and sourcing operations.
- Enables you to integrate the near real-time data between SAP Ariba and other external systems.
- Receives events from SAP Ariba in near real time, such as receiving newly created or modified purchase orders from SAP Ariba in near real time.
- Provides support for the SOAP web services and Integration Tool Kit (ITK) feature.
- Enables you to create, load, update, or delete records into SAP Ariba as a single record or bulk records.
- Enables you to import records in bulk into SAP Ariba. For example, the Import Remittance Data operation that imports the bulk records of remittance information.
- Enables you to extract/export records in bulk from SAP Ariba. For example, the
Export Remittance Locations Data operation that exports the list of remittance
details. You can perform the following transactions:
Import Ariba data: Load data into Ariba in
Export Ariba data: Extract data from Ariba in
- Enables you to export required data from an inbound SAP Ariba system to an outbound external system with Oracle Integration. See Subscribe to Incoming Events with an SAP Ariba Adapter Connection.
- Enables you to exchange data between SAP Ariba solutions and other systems in near real-time integrations with SOAP web services. See Use Web Services Outbound Functionality.