After a backup. if you scale in or out a managed server and then attempt to restore the backup, additional managed servers are created during backup restoration. You need to manually delete the additional managed servers for Oracle Integration Classic (user-managed) Home page to display properly.
- Sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- In the Oracle Integration Classic console, click the name of your Oracle Integration Classic instance.
- On the page, click and choose Open WebLogic Server Console to open the WebLogic Server Console.A new browser opens and you are redirected to the WebLogic Server console’s login page.
- Sign in to Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console.
- In the Domain Structure pane, select Environment, then select Servers.
- In the Change Center pane, click Lock & Edit.
- Select the additional managed servers and click Delete. Click OK to confirm.
- In the Change Center pane, click Activate Changes.