The Marketo Adapter enables you to create an integration with a Marketo application. You can configure the Marketo Adapter as an invoke connection in an integration in Oracle Integration.
The Marketo Adapter provides the following benefits:
Provides metadata caching support.
Provides invoke (target) support for performing the following types of operations against objects from the Lead Database module of the Marketo application:
- Create or Update Information (create or update records from Marketo)
- Query Information (get records from Marketo)
- Delete Information (delete records from Marketo)
- Bulk Import (import bulk records into Marketo)
- Support for Marketo APIs protected using OAuth 2.0 two-legged authentication.
The Marketo Adapter is one of many predefined adapters included with Oracle Integration. You can configure the Marketo Adapter as an invoke connection in an integration in Oracle Integration.