Before you can develop applications that let your devices to communicate with Oracle Internet of Things Cloud Service, you first download and extract the Python client software library.
- Log in to your Oracle Internet of Things Cloud Service instance.
- Upload the humidity and temperature sensor device models to Oracle Internet of Things Cloud Service. See Upload the Sample Device Models.
- Create new a application named PythonCLapp. See Creating a New Application.
- Associate the humidity sensor device model with the PythonCLapp, record the password, and download the provisioning file. See Register a Single Device.
- Open a web browser and browse to the Oracle Internet of Things Cloud Service client software libraries download site.
- Scroll to Python Client Software Library and download the Binaries and Samples zip files,
iotcs-csl-python-samples-release.zip, where release is the release and version number.
- Download and install.