If your external application requires a custom certificate to securely connect to the application from Oracle IoT Cloud Service, you can specify the root certificate to use on the Connection tab of the Integration.
- Navigate to the Integrations page for your application.If you need help with accessing the Integrations page, use the instructions under Integrate Enterprise Applications with Oracle IoT Cloud Service to navigate to the Integrations page for your application.
- Double-click an integration to edit it.
- Select the Connection tab.
- Under the Connection tab, select Enable custom certificate for this URL to upload a root certificate required to connect to your Integration target.The File Upload dialog appears.
- Select the Base64 encoded PEM file to be uploaded from your file system.The certificate file must be in PEM format (Base64 encoded).The uploaded certificate details are displayed on the page.
After you have uploaded a custom certificate for an integration, you can click Download Certificate to download the certificate at any time.
- Click Save to save your changes on the page.
You have now enabled your IoT Cloud Service server to use a custom certificate for connecting to your integration endpoint.
If you deselect the Enable custom certificate for this URL option in future, then you would need to upload an appropriate/current certificate again.