You can routinely check for available patches for your Oracle Java Cloud Service instances.
Oracle recommends that you apply the most recent patches promptly. Delaying the application of patches might cause your service instance to be unsupported for future patching.
- Access your service console.
- Click the name of the service instance for which you want to view patches.On the Overview page, the Administration tile displays the number of available patches for the service instance.
- If patches are available, click the Administration tile.
- Click the Patching tab.
- Under Available Patches , click a patch’s icon to view its details.
- If the patch is associated with one or more
readmefiles, to view them expand Readme.
Before you apply a patch, Oracle recommends that you perform a precheck.