This topic does not apply to Oracle Cloud at Customer.
If your account has both Bring Your Own Licesne (BYOL) and Oracle SOA Cloud Service entitlements, you can change the license type of an existing service instance.
When you create an Oracle SOA Cloud Service, you can choose to leverage your own on-premises middleware license (Bring Your Own License, or BYOL) or use a cloud license you’ve already subscribed to. You can change the license type from BYOL to Cloud License or vice versa after the instance is created.
- Access your service console.
- Click the name of the service instance for which you want to change the license type.
- Locate the License field on the Instance Overview page and click Change.
- On the Change License Type dialog box, select one of the following options:
- Subscribe to a new Oracle SOA Cloud Service software license and the Oracle SOA Cloud Service.
- My organization already owns Oracle middleware software licenses. Bring my existing middleware software license to the Oracle SOA Cloud Service.
- Click Change.