You can update an existing Oracle WebLogic Server for OCI domain to either use a bastion compute instance with a reserved IP or remove the assigned reserved IP.
Edit the reserved IP variable for the stack and then run an Apply job.
- Sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- Click the navigation menu , select Developer Services. Under the Resource Manager group, click Stacks.
- Select the Compartment that contains your stack.
- Click the name of your stack.
- Click Variables.
- Click Edit Variables.
- Configure Reserved IP:
- If your want to use a bastion compute instance with a reserved public IP, then select Assign Reserved Public IP to Bastion Instance
- If you have already used a bastion compute instance with a reserved public IP and do not want to use a reserved public IP now, then unselect Assign Reserved Public IP to Bastion Instance.
- Click Next.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Terraform Actions, and then click Apply.
- Enter a name for the job, and then click Apply.
- Periodically monitor the progress of the Apply job until it is finished.
- Click Outputs.
- Identify if the reserver IP address of the load balancer in the updated stack.