Welcome to Account Reconciliation Users!
Here’s a checklist to help you learn about Account Reconciliation with links to training, reference materials and community resources.
Learn about Account Reconciliation
Orient yourself with Account Reconciliation by watching this video tour.
Watch this video: Overview: Tour of EPM Cloud Account Reconciliation. (5 minutes)
Read this: Account Reconciliation Overview. (5 minutes)
Visit the Account Reconciliation library on the Help Center, your one-stop shop for videos, tutorials, documentation and tools. Account Reconciliation Help Center. (5 minutes)
Start using Account Reconciliation
Review the basic Account Reconciliation steps that you’ll perform. (60 minutes)
Get familiar with the application interface and how you’ll start your Account Reconciliation activities. (25 minutes)
Read this: Overview of the Home Page and Navigation. (5 minutes)
See new features in each monthly update
Once you’re up and running, read about the new features in each monthly update. (5 minutes)
See all the Account Reconciliation features from previous monthly updates. (5 minutes)
Read about new and upcoming features. Account Reconciliation Roadmap.
Connect with Account Reconciliation communities
Join Customer Connect, an online community, to collaborate and learn with colleagues. Review each of these areas: (10 minutes)
- Use the Account Reconciliation category to ask questions, connect with experts, or share your thoughts on key topics
- Use the Idea Lab to influence Oracle’s product development, share, vote, and comment on your favorite ideas
- Attend events to be among the first to know about new release functionality and industry best practices
Join a Account Reconciliation User Group to collaborate and learn more
Particpating in user groups keeps you on the cutting edge of the EPM Cloud landscape. Join one of these user groups:
- Join ODTUG to stay on the cutting edge of the Oracle technology landscape
- Join OATUG to learn about Oracle applications and technology
- Join UKOUG to connect, learn, and collaborate with UK users and partners
- Join a local User Group to connect with users in your area
- Participate in Adhoc Get Togethers to learn and ask questions on specific topics