Welcome, Account Reconciliation Viewers!
Here’s a checklist to help you learn about Account Reconciliation with links to training, reference materials and community resources.
Learn about Account Reconciliation
Orient yourself with Account Reconciliation by watching this video tour.
Watch this: Overview: Tour of EPM Cloud Account Reconciliation. (5 minutes)
Read this: Account Reconciliation Overview. (5 minutes)
Visit the Account Reconciliation library on the Help Center, your one-stop shop for videos, tutorials, documentation and tools. Account Reconciliation Help Center. (5 minutes)
Start using Account Reconciliation
Review the basic Account Reconciliation steps that you’ll perform. (60 minutes)
Get familiar with the application interface and how you’ll start your Account Reconciliation activities. (25 minutes)
Read this: Overview of the Home Page and Navigation. (5 minutes)
See new features in each monthly update
Once you’re up and running, read about the new features in each monthly update. (5 minutes)
See all the Account Reconciliation features from previous monthly updates. (5 minutes)
Read about new and upcoming features. Account Reconciliation Roadmap.
Connect with Account Reconciliation communities
Join Customer Connect, an online community, to collaborate and learn with colleagues. Review each of these areas: (10 minutes)
- Use the Account Reconciliation category to ask questions, connect with experts, or share your thoughts on key topics.
- Use the Idea Lab to influence Oracle’s product development, share, vote, and comment on your favorite ideas.
- Use the EPM Platform Category to pose questions, connect with experts, and share your thoughts and ideas.
- Attend Enterprise Performance Management Events to be among the first to know about new release functionality and industry best practices.
- To set notification preferences for EPM Announcements, go to Categories, then Announcements, and then Enterprise Performance Management. Next, select the Notification preferences drop down.
- To set notification preferences for each Category, navigate to the Category page and select the Notification preferences drop down. You must go to each category page separately and select the Notification preferences drop down.
Join a Account Reconciliation User Group to collaborate and learn more
Participating in user groups keeps you on the cutting edge of the EPM Cloud landscape. Join one of these user groups:
- Join ODTUG to stay on the cutting edge of the Oracle technology landscape.
- Join OATUG to learn about Oracle applications and technology.
- Join UKOUG to connect, learn, and collaborate with UK users and partners.
- Join a local User Group to connect with users in your area.
- Attend Developer Events to exchange ideas, network, and build communities.
Creating and Running an EPM Center of Excellence
A best practice for EPM is to create a CoE (Center of Excellence).
An EPM CoE is a unified effort to ensure adoption and best practices. It drives transformation in business processes related to performance management and the use of technology-enabled solutions.
Cloud adoption can empower your organization to improve business agility and promote innovative solutions. An EPM CoE oversees your cloud initiative, and it can help protect and maintain your investment and promote effective use.
All customers can benefit from an EPM CoE, including customers who have already implemented EPM.
The EPM CoE team:
- Ensures cloud adoption, helping your organization get the most out of your Cloud EPM investment
- Serves as a steering committee for best practices
- Leads EPM-related change management initiatives and drives transformation
How Do I Get Started?
Click to get best practices, guidance, and strategies for your own EPM CoE: Creating and Running an EPM Center of Excellence .
- Watch the Cloud Customer Connect webinar: Creating and Running a Center of Excellence (CoE) for Cloud EPM
- Watch the videos: Overview: EPM Center of Excellence and Creating a Center of Excellence.
- See the business benefits and value proposition of an EPM CoE in Creating and Running an EPM Center of Excellence.