Service administrators can customize the display for all users by changing the theme, or adding a custom logo or background image.
To customize the display for all users:
- From the Home page, click Tools, then
Note:Only service administrators can see the Appearance icon.
- In the Theme drop-down menu, select Redwood, Sky Blue, or Dark Blue to select the color scheme for your users.
- In Logo Image or Background Image, click Choose File and then select a file of type .jpg, .png, or .gif.
Note the following:
- Both the logo and background image can be customized. Logo images are scaled to the same dimensions (125px wide and 25px high) as the current Oracle logo. For large image logos, Oracle recommends that you maintain a 5:1 ratio so the image is scaled without distortion.
- The default size for the background image is 1024x768. You can use a larger background image, however the image is scaled to fit the resolution setting of your display and the image is centered horizontally. If you want your background image to fit both a browser and a mobile device, Oracle recommends that you size the image so that it fits your biggest screen (or highest resolution device).
- When switching to a new theme, customers using a custom background image might need to ensure that the color contrast for icons and labels is appropriate. To remedy, consider choosing a different theme or a suitable background.
Click Clear to remove the custom images and restore the default logo and background.
- In Display Business Process Name, select Yes to display the business process name next to the logo on the Home page and on the tab when a browser tab is opened. Select No to hide the business process name on the Home page and to display Oracle Applications on browser tabs.
- Click Save.