You update the language settings of Google Chrome to access the service in a language other than the default browser language. For a list of languages in which the service is available, see Understanding EPM Cloud Localization.
To reconfigure Chrome for a new locale:
- In Google Chrome, access Settings by navigating to the following URL:chrome://settings/
- Click Settings, then Advanced, and then Languages.
- From Language drop-down list, select Add Languages.
- In Add Languages, select the display language for the service and then click ADD.
- Click More actions next to the display language for the service that you added in the preceding step and then select Display Google Chrome in this Language.
- Click RELAUNCH .Google Chrome restarts in the selected language.