The Identity Domain Administrators can create users individually or use an upload file containing user data to create many users at once.
Identity Domain Administrators are expected to possess these skills:
- Proficiency in security concepts, including the predefined Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud roles that allow users to gain access to an environment.
- Know how to use My Services (Classic) or My Services (OCI) and Oracle Cloud Identity Console (OCI only) to complete tasks.
By default, Oracle Cloud Administrator (
firstname.lastname@example.org) sends an email to each new user. The email contains the credentials (user name and a temporary password) that the user needs to sign in to the environment.
- User names must contain only ASCII characters and must be unique within the identity domain.
- If used as the user name, the Email ID must be unique.
- The first name, last name and email ID of users may contain the apostrophe punctuation mark (').
- Email IDs containing the apostrophe punctuation mark cannot be used as the user name. Use these information sources:
- To create many users using an import file:
- To use EPM Automate to create many users at once, see addUsers in Working with EPM Automate for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud :