Automating the Download of the Maintenance Snapshot
To automate the downloading of the snapshot, you create a script file containing the required EPM Automate commands, and schedule it (for example, using Windows Scheduler or Linux CRON job) to run after the daily maintenance of the environment is complete. See "Scenario 8: Backing up Application Snapshot to a Computer" in Working with EPM Automate for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for a sample Windows script that you can repurpose to download the artifact snapshot.
Manually Downloading the Maintenance Snapshot
To manually download the artifact snapshot:
- Access the environment as a Service Administrator. See Accessing EPM Cloud.
- Complete a step:
- Click Application and then Migration.
- Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud only: Click Migration.
- Profitability and Cost Management only: Click Console and then (Migration).
- Click Snapshots.
- Click (Actions) next to Artifact Snapshot, and then select Download.
- Save the artifact snapshot (
Artifact Snapshot.zip)to the local computer.