You can use Advanced Search within the Member Selector to search for a member by its name, its alias, or one of its properties.
To search for a member by name, alias, or property:
- From the Member Selector, select the Search tab, and click Advanced Search.
- In Find Members, from Search By, select one of these options:
- If you selected Property, enter or select a Property Name.
- Enter a value for the name, alias, or property.
- Click OK.
If the alias, name or property is found, it is shown in the Results. The outline is not shown, only the members that are found are shown.
When you search for members by alias, all members that have aliases matching the search criteria, including members with aliases in other languages, are shown in Results. The outline is not shown, only the members that are found are shown. However, only aliases for members in the language being used are displayed in the Member Selector.
- Optional: If more than one member matches your search criteria, use the up and down arrows or the scroll bar if it is available to move up and down to locate all members that match your search criteria.