The Migration Status Report contains information on the artifact migrations that were performed in the service instance. For each migration, this report presents information such as the user who performed the migration, source, destination, start time, completed time, duration, and status.
The start time and completed time indicated in the report reflect the current time based on the browser time zone.
For failed migrations, by clicking the status, you can view the information such as the source and destination applications, artifact path, artifact name, and error that caused the migration to fail.
- Historic Migration Status data is removed after 30 days.
- The Migration Status Report will not contain information on past migrations if you recreate the environment using the recreate EPM Automate command.
To view Migration Status Report:
- Access Migration. See Accessing Migration for Lifecycle Management.
Click Reports, and then Migration Status.
The report is automatically generated to show all migrations performed in the last 30 days.
- To regenerate the report, click Refresh.
- To close the report, click Close.