Use Maintain Data Table by Location to delete data for a specific location by period or category.
Note:To delete all locations for an application, use the Maintain Data Tables by Application option. This option enables you to delete data across all locations associated with a selected target application. See Maintain Data Table by Application for more information.
Maintain Setup Data uses a Mode parameter, which enables you to either preview or delete invalid data.
The parameters are:
To maintain the data by location:
- On the Workflow tab, under System Maintenance Tasks, select Maintain Data Table by Location.
- Click Execute.
- From Execute Script, in Location, select the location from which to delete data.
To delete data from all locations, leave the Location field blank.
- From Start Period, select the starting period from which to delete data.
- From End Period, select the ending period from which to delete data.
- From Category, select the category data to delete.
To delete all category data, leave blank.
- Click OK.
- Optional: Click Schedule to schedule the job.
For information on scheduling jobs, see Scheduling Jobs.