Filtering by Attribute
In an ad hoc grid, you can filter by attributes in dimensions that contain attribute members.
Data source types: Oracle Analytics Cloud - Essbase, Planning Ad Hoc, Financial Consolidation and Close Ad Hoc
To filter by attribute:
- Select an attribute dimension on the grid, and then open Member Selection as described in Selecting Members from the Member Selector.
- Click and select Attribute.
- From Attribute, click .
- From Subset, in Dimension, select a dimension; for example, Ounces.
- In Member, select an attribute member, for example, Ounces_16.
- Click to display the attribute.
- Optional: to change the displayed attribute, change the selections in Dimension and Attribute and click Set.
- Click OK.
Your selections are displayed in the tree list in Member Selection, where you can select from among them for inclusion in the grid.