Filtering by Subsets
For dimensions that contain attribute members, you can select attributes and set conditions for them to display only those members that meet these conditions.
Data source types: Oracle Analytics Cloud - Essbase
To filter by condition:
- Select an attribute member on the grid, and then open Member Selection as described in Selecting Members from the Member Selector.
- Click and select Subset.
- From Subset, in Dimension, select an attribute dimension; for example, Ounces.
- In Member, select an attribute member; for example, True.
- Click .
- In Dimension, select another attribute dimension; for example, Pkg Type.
- In Member, select another attribute member; for example, Bottle.
- Click .
An AND condition statement is created; for example, [True] AND [Bottle].
- Optional: To change the condition statement, highlight the AND condition statement and select Operator, and then AND or OR.
- Optional: Nest conditions by selecting more attributes, then Add, and then Root.
- Click OK.
Your selections are displayed in the tree list in Member Selection, where you can select from among them for inclusion in the grid.