You can edit the Name and Description properties for report packages, doclets, and sections in Oracle Smart View for Office.
To edit properties for report packages, doclets, and sections:
- Open Office and connect to Narrative Reporting, as described in Connecting to Narrative Reporting in Smart View.
To edit report package properties:
- From Narrative Reporting Home, select Library, and then navigate to the report package in the Library panel and select it, but do not open it.
- In the Action Panel, select the Properties link.
- In Report Package Properties, double-click or press F2 in the Report Package Name and Description fields, and then type your changes.
- To edit doclet or section properties:
- Click Save.