These are the most popular icons used in Narrative Reporting.
Conventions used in Narrative Reporting:
- An asterisk indicates a required entry.
- A plus sign indicates that you can create or add comment.
- An X indicates that you can remove or delete content.
- A curled arrow indicates that you can refresh your screen.
- A triangle caret indicates a drop-down menu with possible actions.
- A gear indicates actions or an actions menu.
In addition, a person indicates that you can get help from either the Oracle Cloud Help Center, Oracle Support site, or Provide Feedback. You can also access Oracle Customer Cloud Connect, a community gathering place for members to interact and collaborate on common goals and objectives, from this icon.
All Narrative Reporting icons have tooltips. Hover your cursor over tooltips for information about icons.