To view Task Manager audit details:
- On the Home page, click Tools, and then click Audit.
- Select the Task Manager Audit tab. Similarly, select the Supplemental Data Audit and Enterprise Journal Audit tab.
For Enterprise Journals, the administrator can track all auto generated Journal ID’s in sequential order, including Journals that were initially created then canceled prior to saving within the central Audit trail.
- Optional: To search for an object, enter search criteria in the Search text box.
- Optional: From the Filter bar, select filter criteria from these categories:
- Modified On
- Modified By
To hide the filter bar, click the Filter icon . To clear all filters, click the icon at the right of the filter bar.
To display all columns, select View, then Columns, and then select Show All.
To display specific columns, select View, then Columns, and select or deselect the column names.
To reorder columns, select View, and then Reorder Columns, select the columns and use the Up or Down arrows or drag them to change the order.
- Optional: To export the audit information to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, click Export, and follow the download instructions.
When you select the Export option, the system exports all of the records matching the filter criteria to an
xlsxfile (format for Microsoft Excel versions 2007 and later).
The best practice is to manually export and truncate the audit tables. Otherwise, table size can become too large and users cannot log in to the application.
- Audit information is maintained for 6 months. If you want to access audit information beyond 6 months, download it and maintain a copy of the audit records.
- If data auditing is enabled, users can see what data has changed by selecting Actions, and then Change History.