You can use the Search text box in a Schedules list to quickly find schedules. You can enter full or partial names on which to search. Using the filter bar, you can control the schedules that you see in the list. By default, all schedules are displayed.
To search for a schedule:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Task Manager.
- Click the Schedules tab on the left.
- To search for a schedule, enter search criteria in the Search text box.
Optional: From the filter bar, click on a category to display additional search operators such as Equals, Does Not Equal, Contains, Does Not Contain, Starts With, and Ends With.
You can filter schedules using these categories: Name, Year, Period, Status, Owner, Organizational Unit, Description, Day Zero Date, Last Updated By, Last Updated on, Created By, Created On, Start Date, or End Date.
- Click Add a Filter to view all categories.
- To hide the filter bar, click the Filter icon.
- To clear all filters, click Clear All Filters in the icon.