You can specify Task Type questions that apply to all tasks with that Task Type.
The Questions tab is not available for a Task Type that uses an automated Integration.
To specify questions:
- Create a new Task Type.
- Select the Questions tab.
- Click New.
- From the New Question dialog box, for Question, enter the text for the question.
From the Type list, select a question type:
Date and Time
Enter a list of valid responses to the question.
The maximum length should be less than 4,000 characters.
Enter the Number of Lines, from 3 to 50 lines. Multi-Line text determines how many lines of text are visible, without scrolling, on the Actions dialog boxes.
Include Attachments- select if you want the custom attribute to include an attachments section.
Assign a Role. The purpose of assigning a role is to determine which role can answer the question:
When re-ordering questions, you can only re-order within a role.
If the question is required, select Required.
The Required checkbox is disabled for Questions assigned to Owner or Viewer roles.
- Click OK to save the question.
- Optional: To change the order of questions, select a question, then click Move to Top, Move Up, Move Down, or Move to Bottom.
- Optional: To edit a question, select the question and click Edit. To remove a question, select the question and click Delete.
- Click Save and Close to save the Task Type.
- See also: