The Supplemental Data Analysis dashboard contains the details of collections and sub-collections, making it easy to view and filter the information. You can also select and sort columns, and save lists.
To view Collections in the Data Analysis dashboard:
- On the Home page, click Data.
- From the left, click Supplemental Data Analysis.
- From the Collection dropdown list, select a collection/subcollection and the data collection period (frequency dimension member combination) for which you want to access and analyze data.
Collection Name: Debt Details
Data Collection Period parameters: Year: 2020, Period: April, Scenario: Actual
- Optional: Click Add a Filter, then enter a filter value. Available filters are based on the collection you selected.
- Optional: For more detailed filtering, from Add a Filter, click Advanced, then define filter criteria and create conditions.To define a condition or group:
- Click Create Condition or Create Condition Group.
- Conjunction: Select And or Or. These state how this condition or group relate to prior sibling conditions or groups.
- Attribute: An attribute is a field or value that a condition compares to a value for inclusion in the result set of a filter. An attribute denotes more than the list of user-defined attributes.
- Operand: States what kind of evaluation to perform against the attribute.
- Value: Specifies what values to compare the attribute against. The type of attribute determines what input field is available.
- To save, clear, or manage filters, click the Filters (...) button on the right of the page.
- From Actions, choose Select Columns to select columns for the data that you want to display.
- Optional: To export data from the Collection, from Actions, select Export, and select Export to Excel or Export to CSV.
- Optional: From Actions, select Import to import data into the Collection.Click Browse to select the file, select to Replace or Update the existing file, select a date format, and then click Import.
- Optional: From List, select another available saved list. The system displays the filters and columns that you previously saved.