Creating Profiler Services
Create a Profiler service to power your app. Services are self-contained components of apps that are used by marketers. Creating a service is essentially registering the service you developed with the CX App Framework by supplying the service's endpoints.
- From the home page, select the app you want to create a service for.
- Click Add a Service.
Enter your service details and then select Contact Insight for Service Type.
- Service Name: Enter the name of your service. The maximum length is 256 characters.
- Service Description: Enter a description of your service. The maximum length is 2048 characters.
Service URLs: Enter your service's URLs endpoints.
- URL: URL endpoint for your service that is called when users render the service. Must be an absolute URL. This endpoint should return HTML via a HTTP GET request. See Developing CX Apps Profiler Services for more information.
- Configuration : This endpoint is not currently used.
Card Size: If creating a Profiler Card Service, select the size for your card service.
- Small: The height of the card content is 200 pixels.
- Large: The height of the card content is 360 pixels.
- Click Continue.
Select the asset type for the service and click Continue.
- Select Tab for Profiler Tab Services
- Select Card for Profiler Card Services.
- Select Panel for Profiler Panel Services.
Enter the URL locations for your service's logos. Three sizes are required.
Important: Your logos must be linked images. Base64 encoded data is not supported.
- Large: Displayed in the Oracle Marketing product in the app catalog. This image is 192x192 pixels when displayed. The recommended size is 192x192 pixels. Must be absolute URL.
- Canvas Icons (Medium): This image is 64x64 pixels when displayed. The recommended size is 64x64 pixels. Must be absolute URL.
- Canvas Icons (Small): Displayed in the Oracle Marketing product when selecting the app from the Program palette. This image is 32x32 pixels when displayed. The recommended size is 32x32 pixels. Must be absolute URL.
Click Preview to ensure the images are displayed properly.
- Click Finish.
Your service details will be displayed. You'll be sent an email confirmation for your new service.