Adding contacts to a canvas based on GoToWebinar registration
Using Oracle Eloqua's GoToWebinar integration, registrants for events are able to flow into Eloqua as contacts at regularly scheduled intervals. This audience service allows you to add contacts who registered for an event, regardless of how they registered. New contacts are created in Eloqua and existing contacts are updated using information provided during GoToWebinar registration. You can use this service on the campaign canvas and program canvas.
Important: If you are requiring approvals for your event, the audience service will only include contacts with an approved status.
In order to use the GoToWebinar feeder services, the GoToWebinar App must be installed by a Customer Administrator.
To add a contact to a campaign or program based on GoToWebinar registration:
- Open an existing campaign or program, or create a new one.
- Drag the appropriate GoToWebinar element, from the Audience section, onto the canvas:
- GoToWebinar Registered Feeder
- Double-click the element to open the configure screen. The window that opens enables you to do the following:
- Change the name of the step to something more meaningful.
- Configure the element.
- Click the Edit icon to configure the action.
- Credentials: Select a GoToWebinar user for this service. Administrators with appropriate permissions can add or modify GoToWebinar credentials by re-configuring the app.
GoToWebinar ID: Enter the GoToWebinar ID for an existing event.
Note: You may wish to copy the ID for future reference so that you can easily refer to it.
- Map the GoToWebinar fields to corresponding Eloqua fields.
- Run every: Select the frequency for the feeder (from 15 minutes up to 1 day).
- Until: Select the end date.
- Click Save.
When GoToWebinar registrants flow through the audience element, they are added to Oracle Eloqua as contacts at the scheduled intervals.