Migrating native Salesforce integration assets
You can migrate assets from your native integration to the Salesforce Integration app:
- Native Auto Syncs / Inbound assets are migrated as imports
- Native External Calls / Outbound assets are migrated as actions
- An existing native Salesforce integration with Oracle Eloqua
- At least one configured connection
To migrate native Salesforce integration assets:
- In the Salesforce Integration app, click Connections.
Click the connection's menu icon and select Migrate Native Assets.
After fetching native assets for the connection, the app displays the Migrate Assets page. Select the assets you want to migrate.
Note: If an asset in your native integration does not have a corresponding asset in your Salesforce Integration app account, it cannot be selected on the Migrate Assets page.
Warning: It is not possible to stop a migration once it has started. Clicking the Cancel button displays the Connections screen, and the migration process continues running in the background.
The selected assets are migrated with default names. Once the migration is complete, the Migrate Assets page displays the migration status for each asset:
Indicates that the migration of the asset was successful.
Indicates that some records could not be migrated because of a mismatch with the native integration. For example, this warning may indicate that internal or external calls in the native integration were migrated but some field mappings were not migrated. You can manually correct these by editing the corresponding imports and actions in the Salesforce Integration app.
- Indicates that the migration of one or more assets failed because the connection to the server could not be made at this time. If there is an error, the Salesforce Integration app skips over it and attempts to migrate the remaining external calls and auto-syncs. If the error is not data-related, like a system or connection error, then the Salesforce Integration app will stop the migration process.
You can rerun the migration again at a later time if needed to correct issues due to a failed connection or mismatched records. To correct errors, such as mismatched values, you can manually fix the corresponding imports and actions. If you rerun the migration for successfully migrated assets, they will be duplicated and not overwritten.
- Click Done.
Note: You will create duplicate assets if you select Migrate Assets for the same connection, select the same assets, and click Migrate. The duplicate assets will have the same names incremented with integers.