Exporting an audit log
The audit history UI allows you to view audit log data for the last 3 months. You can access up to 25 months of data by exporting an audit log. You can export an audit log to a .xls or .csv file.
After you export, Oracle Eloqua emails a link to download the export file to the provided email address. The export file is available to download for 14 days.
A maximum of 5 million audit log records can be exported at one time. It can take up to 5 minutes to export 5 million records. Break up your export to improve performance.
To export an audit log:
- Select Home and then select Audit Log.
- Select the tab for the audit log you want to view.
- Set your filter criteria.
- Enter an email address where the download link to the audit log should be sent.
- Select the file type (.csv or .xls).
- Click Export .