The Certificate Management page provides you with the details of all the certificates in your domains and secure microsites. This way, you can keep track of the certifications that Oracle Eloqua has implemented for your domains. Additionally, Oracle Eloqua will send certificate expiry reminders to your instance administrator. This will allow you to start the renewal process in advance of the expiry date.
If your site is enabled with Automated Certificate Management, the message Automated Certificate Management is enabled will be displayed above the table. Certificates may take up to 24 hours to be reflected on the Certificate Management page.
Tip: To manage certificates for microsites, see Secure microsites
From this page, you can see the following information for each certificate:
- Certificate Name: The domain and top-level domain for the certificate. For example, *.example.com.
- Domain Name: The subdomain for the certificate. For example, example.example.com.
- Domain Type: Your domain type can be either microsite, image, application, or tracking.
- Expiration Date: The date on which the certificate expires.
- Eloqua Owned: Indicates whether the certificate is owned by Eloqua.
To access the Certificate Management page:
- Click Settings.
- Click Certificate Management in the Users and Security area.